Saturday, November 22, 2008

Life of a committed person!!

I'm committed since 14th October 2008. My marriage date was 19th January 2009. But still... It's been more than a year and I'm still single and committed... We took this decision not to get married for a year as some tragedy happened in my family. We were trying to come out of the trauma again another news shook us. The news was that her father has some serious illness.

Just after my engagement, me and my would be was living in same town. We used to meet every weekends. She use to come at my place every weekend and we was having great time together.. watching movie...cooking foods...going out to malls...parks.. cafe coffee days...just chocolate.. etc. And in weekdays on phone most of the times.

I had very good routine life before i got engaged... but once i was committed i am still struggling to follow a good routine life. of course she is not only only factor to ruin my routine. .. it was me too who helped myself to ruin my routine :-).

I have disconnected with my friends. One can imagine i am writing blog after a year. My routine has become like this:

wake up call in the morning :-)
getting ready for office
alert call... starting for office
alert call... reached office
work... work... work...
missing her... one call to say i miss you.
work work work
alert call.. It's time for lunch
a relax call.. after lunch
work .. work.. work...
alert call.. it's getting late.. go home...
work work work
one more relax call.. once reached home from office.
sometimes... meeting with my would be after office hours
Goodnight call... after dinner

This is my routine after i engaged.!

She is not there in town since Aug 08. I miss her too much. Still routine is like above mentioned only. some extra activity has been added like. when ever i reach home i start my photoshop program and do lots of editing, designing to her photos...and send them if they come out good :-)

That was my lighter side.. now the serious part:
Life does not run only with the above mentioned routine. In life when we do a deep dive in each others soul and when we see how life of your partner is?.. is she happy or sad? is she taking care of herself or not? is she happy with me or not? we tend to give whatever you have to make her life easier, happier etc.

If i think from her side... i know how sad she is with what all has happened to us post engagement. She could not enjoy much as her father has serious illness. She went home to take care of her father like a son. She even doing more than what a son can do. Also she need my support always... so i make a call always to make sure I'm there behind you where ever you go and whatever you do. I spend my time to make her happy when she is sad... I give her a ray of light when she starting thinking toward dark. She cant tell anyone what she feels what she thinks .. i need to smart enough to understand her...

And my part:
I need to start worrying about money, finance, home, and all basic necessity. Work hard so I'll get good salary. pressure to perform in office and tension how i can manage my life with little money. But of course money can not buy peace of mind... this is what she teaches me!

So you can understand how busy i would be after my engagement!

So my friends don't think i don't remember you... I do remember you too everyday... but only few seconds :-)

2 comments:

Pravin Kumar said...

Nicely written, could not be better then what you have written about life of post commitment for another life. Engagement, Marriage is an another life all-together. Every things changes,Our responsibilities, the way we live, the way we think etc.

Sad to know about uncle. I will wish for him to get well soon.

And i wish that the this phase of yours life should end now. And you both see the bright side of life and enjoy a married life.

Ratnesh said...

I'm committed since 14th October 2008. My marriage date was 19th January 2008. But still... It's been more than a year and I'm still single and committed...

Please justify these date!!