Sunday, August 14, 2016

Enlightenment

On 13th Aug 2016, I woke up at 6:00 am and started pranayam after 20-30 min of pranayam, I started doing meditation. Last week only I heard about enlightenment and wanted to experience that. I started focusing myself between eye brows. I'm not sure after how many minutes, suddenly i felt a burst of  energy started between my eyebrows and traveled to my every parts of body it shook my entire body. I felt 3-4 times after that, looks like, my all senses was shutdown; i did not feel my body i no longer control my breath; and then i felt that in front of me a very bright light appeared. I had few question about life and somehow I started getting answer to all my questions. I was feeling very happy. I was completely in different dimension. I didn't know where i was.  When I came back to my existence i saw it was already 1 hour over since when i had started meditating and i thought i was like this for 5-10 mins only.
After this event my life has completely changed it seems. I am new person now. I see things differently now, i can focus on anything better now. I no longer show anger even though person in front of me is angry. I tried to reply in anger but i could do that i know it was not logical but this is what i become after enlightenment.
A Happy Person.

Sacramento, California USA

No comments: